- Reviews and diagnosis defective material rejected during manufacturing process. Identify the need for corrective action.
- Provide customer support on existing programs and new programs
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others to motivate and elicit work output.
- Track and manage measures assigned in the plant.
- Practice and promote safe work practices throughout the plant.
- Must be an active participant in achieving and maintaining quality goals and continuous improvement activities.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager.
- Bachelor’ s Degree required.
- 2-5 years of automotive industry experience.