- Support new product introduction activities including drawing reviews, inspection plan development and drafting of plans to meet product requirements.
- Assist in supplier selection process.
- Work with internal and external customers to correct quality issues in a timely manger.
- Lead quality management teams.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or related technical field.
- 5-10 years of experience in quality or process engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 Quality Management System Requirements.
- Proficient in GD&T.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.