Quality Control Engineer ( first shift)
- Evaluate part data and performance for acceptance into production.
- Establish and control project timelines.
- Oversee tooling development and part maturation.
- Provide technical support and contribute to product design to produce quality products at minimum cost.
- Report part development status to management.
- Monitor supplier quality results.
- Allocate resources to address quality and design related issues.
- Evaluate design change and cost reduction proposals.
- Support company for specifications, design and tooling related queries.
- Review and approve corrective action requests and responses.
- Review and approve quality standards, ensuring critical control points are addressed.
- Provide support to suppliers to improve part quality.
- Ensure safe operations.