St. Paul, MN
Searching for a Project Manager that has experience working on capital projects in the food industry, with project sizes ranging up to $10M. Responsibilities will include project engineering & management, process and facility engineering, cost estimating (design and hours) and scheduling, system compliance for all assignments and responsibility for executing projects with regard to scope, schedule and budget.
- Project Management - ensure efficient project execution with regard to scope, schedule, budget, and quality
- Leadership - responsible for coordinating activities and setting priorities of the project team.
- Stakeholder Management - ensure participation and alignment of appropriate stakeholders for each project
- Ensure that all process/facility engineering is checked, meets relevant standards, and satisfies project success criteria.
- Business Development - including proposal preparation and assisting with definition of capital projects
- Ensure all assignments meet quality management system compliance.
- Resource Management - identify skills and qualifications required by the work, communicate needs to management.
- 8+ years working for engineering consulting firm
- BS in Engineering or related field
- Capital projects for food process industry
- Familiar with processing equipment, materials handling, common utility systems, sanitary design, GMP facilities, environmental systems
- Can support all phases of project execution from scope to commissioning.
- Strong Microsoft skills, including MS Project
- Some travel is required. Will vary but could be up to 25% local travel and 20% overnight.