New Albany, OH
- Manage a portfolio of predominately low to medium risk projects, or assist in the management of projects.
- Provide leadership, direction, training, coordination, and effective communication to run client projects.
- Develop relationships and effectively communicate with all stakeholders including internal customers, external customers, team members, suppliers, contractors, vendors, and industry peers.
- Perform supervisory duties and responsibilities, if direct reports are assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related field of study.
- Project Management Institute' s (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
- Eight or more years' experience including work in these areas: major construction field experience, project estimating, project controls, and/or comparable external experience.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.