- Applicant must have experience as a Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering capital projects.
- The candidate must have experience in the food industry, managing small capital projects up to $10M in cost.
- Familiarity with food processing / packaging equipment and materials handling is ideal. Similar experience considered.
- Understanding of typical environmental systems, utility systems and field support for all phases of project execution desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work well in groups and across multiple offices, including off-shore locations.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.