Project Management Assistant
- Transmit, store, manage and track company documents as per approved processes and in accordance with internal and external confidentiality standards.
- Perform quality assurance on documents to assure adherence to internal and external requirements prior to posting.
- Receive and process Requests for Information and Records of Discussion' s from employees and/or clients, maintaining the requests via tracking logs.
- Create process templates as needed per direction of direct management.
- Assist with file migrations and audits as needed.
- An Associate' s Degree from an accredited university or college or High School Diploma with minimum 2 years relevant experience is required.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.