New Albany, OH
- Aid staff in understanding construction activities for various types of projects (Station/T-Line/Telecom/Asset Health/PCE/Telecom/etc.). Have strong field experience in Transmission Substation &/or Transmission Line Projects.
- Assist Cost Control Analysts of variance experience levels in reviewing invoices and contract documents related to actual field activities. High level of understanding of field activities as it relates to invoicing & contracting.
- Review and interpret construction documents; including drawings, contracts, change orders, etc. Utilize field experience to pass along expertise to other office staff to aid in departmental growth.
- Participate in In-Service Review meetings, and assist analysts with understanding supporting documents.
- Aid estimating staff members in evaluation and understanding of actual costs measured against estimated costs (within the Project Lifecycle Management Process). To understand actual costs, a strong understanding of Transmission field activities is a must for this position.
- Provide support in evaluation of construction cost impacts, with a focus of relaying construction knowledge to analysts.
- Assist with increasing efficiencies within project cost evaluations (office & field evaluations).
- Assist with data management and improvements to data within the estimating department.
- Understand Transmission Field Services activities (construction means and methods).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working with construction schedules and how they affect cost on projects.
- Works closely with various departments (finance, business and engineering).
- Strong communication skills.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.