- Candidate will perform engineering design evaluations and work to complete projects within budget and time restraints.
- Review industry and customer specifications to ensure compliance.
- Develops and provides management oversight for assigned projects, with responsibility for quality, cost and schedule with the capabilities to handle projects.
- Review production, malfunction and maintenance reports to address problems.
- Develop conceptual designs using AutoCAD.
- Provide a variety of engineering analysis in order to validate designs.
- Conduct and participate in design reviews.
- Produce complete drawing packages using AutoCAD and Solid Works.
- Develops and provides support during development of front end loading stages and preparation of material/construction bid packages
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Specialization in refrigeration process design highly preferred.
- Solid Works and AutoCAD Software experience, required.
- Revit software experience is a plus.
- Past experience in the development of new projects.
- Required experience in mechanical systems, designer, techniques, theories and mathematics.
- Candidate needs to have experience in compliance requirements for mechanical engineering designs.