Bowling Green, OH
- Lead and effectively manage a shift of production employees.
- Understand plant quality, productivity, and profitability goals.
- Implement production plan and communicate to all employees what must be done to achieve daily requirements.
- Make adjustments during the shift to meet changing conditions, assigning or reassigning people as appropriate.
- Bachelor' s Degree is preferred, however high school diploma with some college or technical trade is required.
- 5 plus years of shop floor experience in an applicable automotive manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of plant quality, productivity, and profitability.
- Excellent communication and people skills.