- Candidate will supervise daily manufacturing process and personnel scheduling.
- Responsible for hiring, training and development of manufacturing personnel.
- Achieve and maintain quality standards.
- Successful candidate will maintain safety, utilization and production goals.
- Review weekly production report with management team.
- Track the utilization of manufacturing materials.
- Ensure adherence to company goals and standards.
- Minimum of 3 years of production supervision experience.
- Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s Degree in a technical field preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with plastic or metal extrusion processes.
- Strong computer and data analysis skills.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.