Port Huron, MI
- Engineer will be involved from Design through Production.
- Preferred candidates will have training in 5-S, lean manufacturing, or similar systems.
- Production Engineer will supervise manufacturing personnel. Supervising responsibilities will include: scheduling, supervising production to ensure delivery dates are met, and quality standards are maintained.
- Candidate will be responsible for creating his/her own procedure and system to follow up on expedited jobs with emphasis on maintaining normal work flow.
- Other duties will include: participation in cross functional teams for manufacturing, engineering and customer service.
- Experience with Solidworks or AutoCad preferred.
- Associate’ s Degree or Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering required.