Product Development Engineer
- Design and development of new products to meet client expectations.
- Research, design and development of new product ideas.
- Must be able to perform load calculations for structural components.
- This position will interact with manufacturing and purchasing to determine product feasibility in terms of both production and cost.
- Experience with Solidworks or AutoCad preferred.
- Past project management experience is necessary.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.