- Produce complete drawing packages using AutoCAD and Inventor.
- Review industry and customer specifications to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Provide technical support for the engineering, field service, aftermarket and sales departments.
- Perform mechanical design including 2D and 3D piping, P&ID’ s, PFD’ s and equipment layouts.
- Review and check design drawings and vendor shop drawings.
- Associate' s degree in Engineering or technical field or will consider related experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in piping design.
- Minimum of two years of industrial hydraulic experience as well as basic mechanical skills.
- Minimum of five years of experience using AutoCAD.
- Minimum of two years of experience using 3D modeling software.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the piping field.
- Great communication, organization and leadership skills.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.