- Primary responsibility will be to quality check all electrical panels received from panel vendor.
- Build small electrical panels.
- Perform minor mechanical modifications to other electrical panels.
- Ability to install power systems: lighting, fire protection and security.
- Build and install control panels and provide maintenance to systems.
- Experience finding faults in electrical apparatus and circuits.
- High School Diploma and or prior manufacturing panel wireman experience.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.