Panel Wire Technician
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years' experience in machine and control panel (PLC) wiring from drawings and schematics using accepted electrical practices and standards.
- Ability to read Electrical Schematics.
- Ability to bend and install conduit.
- Capable of field installation, including conduit and associated field wiring methods.
- Be willing to travel approx. 30% of time.
- Must have your own hand tools.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.