- Network Engineer is responsible for design, model, and test prototypes for products and services.
- Engineer would provide strategy and innovation by exploring, investigating, recommending, benchmarking and implementing technologies for wide-spread deployment.
- Successful candidate would list costs for production and make samples of working models for demonstrations. Also, the network engineer would assist in planning of marketing initiatives for new products.
- Associates Degree in Computer Network or a related field of study.
- Experience with Cisco IOS OR Adtran AOS.
- Ability to deploy and use Linux based operating systems.
- Minimum of one-year in IT support and/or related operations.