Toledo, OH 43607
- Cut and join metal parts for fabricating or repairing various types of equipment, fences, metal railings, tools, applying tools like mig-welder, plasma cutter, arc welder, chop saw, oxyacetylene torch etc.
- Design and fabricate the equipment and parts for meeting the special or unusual needs, using the manufacturer specifications, calculator, measuring devices, drawings etc.
- Install or remove any special equipment like grinder, power and hand tools etc.
- Knowledge of the properties and characteristics of metals used for cutting, welding, including stainless steel, and forming objects and of various welding fluxes and rods.
- Knowledge of safety precautions related to occupational hazards, procedures and practices of the trade.
- 2-5 years working in a manufacturing environment as a metal fabricator, metal spinning experience preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.