- Perform any duties necessary to maintain machinery, equipment, systems or facilities in a state of good, safe working condition, including troubleshooting, repair, installation, remove and replacement, basic design, advanced fabrication, adjustment, rebuilding, welding, etc.
- Read blueprints, engineering sketches or designs; recognize and interpret details as well as slight variations in objects and use analytical skills.
- Must keep accurate written records for the ordering of replacement parts and part quantities. Keep on-hand stock of high usage components identified and maintained.
- Fit bearings, align and synchronize gears, connect belts and chains, replace seals and gaskets and torque fasteners.
- Perform tasks relating to the building facility, utilities and outside grounds, when requested.
- Run tube, hose or piping, for air, water, gas, steam, hydraulic fluid or process system and have a basic understanding of force related to pressure and workings of a hydraulic power unit.
- Work with rigging and scaffolding, using ropes, chains, cables, hoists, jacks and lift trucks to move heavy equipment.
- Ability to operate stationary machines and powered hand tools are a must. Will occasionally perform welding and cutting torch operations.
- Use precision measuring instruments, and understand how things fit and work together.
- Work closely with an engineer on a special project or task, and must be able to effectively communicate on issues such as scope of work, completion schedules, problems, solutions, materials or parts required, etc.
- Requires extensive knowledge of Maintenance facilities/equipment practices and procedures.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.