Mechanical Systems Engineer
- Candidate needs to have an understanding of industrial equipment operation and troubleshooting.
- Ability to create project time and cost estimates.
- Proven ability to lead design teams.
- Ability to specify required materials and purchase components for projects.
- Creation of project scope documentation.
- Verification plan creation, implementation, and results documentation.
- Demonstrated methodical problem solving capability.
- Candidate needs to be able to have creative thinking skills.
- Candidate will need to be able to travel domestically and internationally (up to 15%).
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Mechanical Systems Engineering required.
- Experience in food manufacturing and/or assembly environment.
- Experience in sandwich markets a plus.
- Solid modeling experience (SolidWorks preferred).
- Excellent technical report writing skills required.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.