Mechanical Process Designer
Portland, OR 97035
- Mechanical Designer to work on industrial facility projects including HVAC, ductwork, plumbing, process piping (chemicals and gases), fire protection systems, and equipment layout.
- Will be involved with sizing ductwork, selecting air distribution outlets and devices, water distribution and other systems.
- May perform field visits for walk-downs and field verifications.
- Assist in the design, layout and creation of construction documents for a variety of projects.
- Interact with engineers, senior designers and occasional client interfacing.
- Associate' s degree in Mechanical Engineering or technical field or will consider related experience in lieu of degree.
- Some experience in piping or HVAC design
- Experience with AutoCAD is required
- Experience with Revit is strongly preferred, or at least some experience with 3D modeling software.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the piping field.
- Great communication, organization and leadership skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.