Mechanical Engineer (PE)
Dallas, TX 75244
- Engineer will develop and coordinate project details such as prepare and create designs while working with Architects, PMs and other engineers.
- Serve as Lead Project Engineer for work involving Mechanical and Plumbing systems
- Candidate will also perform sizing computations of system components and equipment.
- Experience in building HVAC load calculations, duct/piping design and calculations.
- Select equipment based on design calculations.
- Create drawings in both AutoCAD and Revit.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineer license
- 4+ years of experience in the design and preparation of mechanical construction documents for commercial, institutional and healthcare facilities.
- Experience will include HVAC, piping systems, fire protection and plumbing.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Mechanical and Plumbing Codes; ensure designs meet code requirements.
- Working knowledge of FBC, IBC, ASHRAE, and other NFPA codes
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.