Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Researches and analyzes data such as customer (product, technical, or production department) design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Designs systems such as instruments, controls, robots, engines, machines, and mechanical, thermal, hydraulic, or heated transfer systems.
- Plans and directs engineering personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment, and development of methods and procedures for testing products or systems.
- Directs and coordinates fabrication and installation activities to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and customer specifications.
- Designs products and systems to interface machines, hardware, and software.
- Evaluates field installation and recommends design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years of project management experience is preferred
- Experience with equipment used in heavy manufacturing (mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical components and interactions)