Holland, OH 43528
- Experience with new construction or with brownfield additions is desired
- Experienced Mechanical Project Engineer with proven success, planning, leading and executing multi-million dollar projects
- Experienced in developing scope, getting quotations and working with engineering and construction firms to take projects from conception to execution
- Work with production and maintenance staff to evaluate equipment performance and propose improvements
- Recommend modifications to equipment to attain a more desirable level of
- BS degree in mechanical engineering or related field
- 3 to 5 years' experience working as a Mechanical Engineer
- Strides toward continuously improving how we do things and reducing cost/improving profitability
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.