Columbus, OH 43228-4604
- Participate in conceptual design, detailed design, prototyping, fabrication, and testing.
- Orchestrate conceptual design, detailed design, prototyping, fabrication, and testing activities.
- Faciliate the activities and tasking of inter-disciplinary engineering staff.
- Conduct laboratory and/or field tests and/or experiments.
- Lead platform improvement and payload integration efforts.
- Encourage and orchestrate continuous improvement and technical problem solving.
- Provide leadership and technical acumen to project teams.
- Assist Program Manager in planning and executing project activities.
- Support Program Manager in labor forecasting to ensure adequate project staffing.
- Generate/review technical documents, including requirements, specifications, and test plans/reports.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET-accredited program.
- Ability to interface with various engineering and scientific disciplines.
- Familiarity with cradle-to-grave engineering processes.
- Capabiliity to generate specifications, plans, procedures, and technical reports.
- Aptitude to critically review technical documentation and provide constructive feedback.
- Capacity to communicate clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical audiences.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.