Mechanical Engineer (HVAC/Piping)
- Engineer will develop project details such as prepare design, create designs, use example prototype designs.
- Candidate will also perform sizing computations of system components and equipment.
- Performs routine design calculations.
- Select equipment based on design calculations.
- Create drawings in both AutoCAD and Microstation platforms.
- Successful candidate will be detailed oriented.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- The ideal Mechanical Engineer will have experience in the design and preparation of mechanical construction documents for industrial facilities. Experience will include HVAC, piping systems, fire protection and plumbing.
- Experience with AutoCAD and HVAC load calculations.
- PE, PE Tracked, EIT is a plus.
- Experience with HVAC, Piping and Plumbing projects for industrial building projects.
- Working knowledge of Mechanical and Plumbing Codes; ensure designs meet code requirements.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.