- Under the direction and guidance of Project Managers and Project Engineers, the designer will design and layout drawings in 2D and 3D software.
- Develop layouts, details, specifications, and material lists for material handling systems, glass batch plants, refractories and industrial furnaces.
- Design raw material handling and batch processing equipment such as conveyors (belt and vibrating), bucket elevators, pneumatic transport/conveying systems, weighing systems, lids, hoppers, crushers, dust collectors and other batch processing equipment
- Will detail and develop fabrications drawings
- Prepare material lists and spec sheets, while checking designs generated by others
- Will provide site assistance in the development of repair scopes for batch plant systems repair and rebuilds.
- 5 or more years experience designing and checking layouts of batch processing and raw material handling systems
- AutoCAD is required, Inventor and AutoCAD MEP is a plus
- Must be willing to do some travel, up to 25%
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.