- Provide technical support for the manufacturing and service of company products.
- Develop mechanical concepts for product features and new product offerings.
- Assist other engineering personnel with projects as needed.
- Conduct and/or participates in design reviews.
- Meets project deliverable milestones and goals.
- Associate' s Degree or Bachelor’ s Degree preferred.
- At least one year’ s practical experience.
- Experience with Inventor or Solidworks is preferred.
- Great communication, organization and leadership skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.