- Providing field data to verify design content and for drawing generation/completion.
- Interface with engineers and designers.
- Assist with sizing HVAC ductwork, piping and selection of air distribution outlets and devices based on established criteria is highly desirable.
- Mechanical Associates Degree or any related engineering technology.
- HVAC and piping design, layout and construction drawing generation through a Co-op, internship or work related experience.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD in the creation of construction documents.
- Capability to size mechanical/hydronic piping (chilled/hot water, steam, etc.).
- Plumbing and/or fire protection design experience desired.
- Process gases/process chemical system design experience desirable.
- BIM environment/3D design experience very desirable (i.E: REVIT MEP, Plant 3D, etc)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.