Columbus, OH 43228-4604
- Transform concepts and requirements generated by a team of designer(s), engineers, and scientists, into feasible designs.
- Design components and assemblies, usually under the guidance of a mechanical engineer.
- Provide input on design improvements.
- Produce and maintain drawings and assemblies suitable for fabrication.
- Select or specify components and materials. -
- Oversee fabrication and assembly of parts.
- Two years of higher education in a curriculum related to mechanical design.
- Four years design experience using Creo 2 solid modeling software to design parts and create complex assemblies.
- Experience with Windchill PDM file manager software.
- Willingness to work in a team environment, requiring conformance to standards employed in solid modeling.
- Ability to handle multiple job assignments simultaneously and manage time effectively.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.