- Research, design, develop and test company products.
- Provide technical support for the manufacturing and service of company products.
- Develop mechanical concepts for product features and new product offerings.
- Assist other engineering personnel with projects as needed.
- Utilize extensive creativity, mechanical design ability, and good interpersonal skills.
- Design and coordinate the development of portions of equipment.
- Create design layouts, detail part drawings and BOMs.
- Perform basic calculations for design of components and selection of commercial items.
- Specify machine components, materials, and purchased parts.
- Conduct and/or participates in design reviews.
- Meets project deliverable milestones and goals.
- Associate' s degree in Engineering or technical field or will consider related experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in piping design.
- Minimum of two years of industrial hydraulic experience as well as basic mechanical skills.
- Minimum of five years of experience using AutoCAD.
- Minimum of two years of experience using 3D modeling software.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the piping field.
- Great communication, organization and leadership skills.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.