- Review material requests and assist others in reviewing material requests to determine the cost effectiveness of fulfilling orders from Suppliers or inventory located throughout AEP’ s service territory.
- Monitor open material requests and/or purchase orders to proactively identify material that will need to be expedited and/or alternately sourced.
- Monitor daily inventory reports for exceptions.
- Train others on the Materials Management system as needed for facilities supported.
- Act as a liaison for the central Materials Management team to provide feedback regarding the implementation and performance of inventory management strategies.
- Continuously review Materials Management processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor the results of measures/metrics and take appropriate corrective action needed to ensure that Supply Chain and Business Unit goals are achieved.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Procurement, or Accounting/Finance
- Associate’ s Degree in one of the same disciplines and two (2) additional years of experience in supply chain, distribution, transmission, generation, or related business experience
- High School Diploma/GED and four (4) additional years of experience in supply chain, distribution, transmission, generation or related business experience.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.