- Candidate will supervise daily manufacturing process and personnel scheduling.
- Responsible for hiring, training and development of manufacturing personnel.
- Achieve and maintain quality standards.
- Successful candidate will maintain safety, utilization and production goals.
- Review weekly production report with management team.
- Track the utilization of manufacturing materials.
- Ensure adherence to company goals and standards.
- Minimum of 5 years of production supervision experience.
- Experience with welding and CNC machining is ideal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong computer and data analysis skills.