The ideal candidate would be comfortable:
- Regularly interacting with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers.
- Ensuring products are provided to customers on time so that product quality, yield, operating costs, and process efficiency are met.
- Provide technical expertise and resources, cooperate and coordinate with Production, Engineering, and Technical Services.
- Propose and devise strategies from the data gathered to support the Manufacturing Operating System
- Develop organization' s annual operating budget and maintain expenses within the plan.
- Interface with the other manufacturing operations management staff/customers to ensure quality commitments are met.
- Ensure the quality and quantity of work produced, staffing requirements, budgets, costs, methods, maintenance of discipline, transfers, promotions, salary changes, terminations, and performance standards.
- Adhere to all environmental, health, and safety SOP' s, equipment, and policies and procedures; including any department specific requirements.