- Resolve customer problems which may involve modifications to existing processes and refurbishment of units from the customer.
- This role will be primarily responsible for electro-mechanical assembly processes/products.
- Develop, implement and improve assembly processes for existing and new products using lean manufacturing techniques.
- Create and maintain process documentation including routings, work instructions, process flows and tooling.
- Specify and procure tools, supplies and equipment required for the production of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Monitor assembly process performance and use data to drive continuous improvement of processes and products.
- Review existing and new product designs to provide design for manufacture feedback to design teams.
- Participate in cross functional teams introducing new products to manufacturing.
- 2-5 years of manufacturing experience.
- Associate’ s Degree preferred.