Columbus, OH 43222
A leading chemical manufacturer with over 90 years in business that we represent is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician. This is a Direct Hire opportunity and offers a variety of benefits including:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Opportunity for stability and career growth
To perform a variety of maintenance duties to reduce equipment down time, help with equipment installations, maintain building facilities, and grounds upkeep.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Perform maintenance on equipment as needed.
- Maintain buildings in comfortable working condition, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical.
- Maintain grounds in a presentable fashion.
- Advise Maintenance manager of purchasing needs & assist with parts inventory.
- Assist in equipment installation.
- Maintain Steam Boilers / Steam Systems (Blow down boilers).
- Maintain Air Compressors & Compressed air components.
- Miscellaneous other tasks, as assigned.
- Electrical experience working with up to 480 volts.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot mechanical equipment.
- Professional certifications such as HVAC, electrical, etc. Preferred.
- Previous experience working in a chemical environment preferred.