New Albany, OH
- Communicates directly with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work throughout the facility.
- Support and implement plant lean manufacturing programs and procedures in the Maintenance Department.
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Initiates, implements, and manages the plant maintenance program based on best practices in the anodizing industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Maintains and repairs maintenance shop equipment.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Utilize and maintain the plant (PMX) for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems, tracking asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule attainment, etc.
- Supervises and directs shift personnel.
- Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.