- Ability to implement preventative maintenance programs and provide adequate training and development for team members with ongoing improvement to predictive programs is a must. This applies to all processes, equipment and plant infrastructure systems.
- Work with all manufacturing employees to improve equipment capability in terms of up-time, yield, reliability and throughput.
- Schedule maintenance personnel to effectively keep plant in operational conditions.
- Ability to establish, manage and maintain a maintenance and capital budget is necessary.
- Project management responsibilities to execute approved projects within the boundaries of the project along with the accountability to deliver the results of a project in the context of agreed-upon customer (external and internal) expectations, commitment and constraints.
- Relevant hands-on maintenance experience required.
- Management experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Previous manufacturing in fabrication and presses