This position is responsible for programming and operating industrial equipment and machinery such as a laser machine, press brake, structural steel rolling machine, CNC milling machine, and other equipment.
- Must have blueprint reading knowledge and the ability to follow the work order instructions
- Familiar with AutoCAD 2D desirable but not required
- Forklifts and Overhead crane experience preferred
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation
- Setting up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.