- Plan truck routes for maximum efficiency.
- Research, negotiate and maintain contracts with logistics companies.
- Communicate on logistic method selection, packaging specifications, etc.
- Standardize packaging specifications.
- Perform Kaizen and cost savings activities with group companies.
- Manage all transportation (air, rail, truck, etc.) including importing/exporting and customs.
- Coordinate, manage and standardize logistics methods to reduce overhead costs.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred.
- One plus year of logistics experience in the automotive industry.
- Familiarity with NAFTA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.