- Plan truck routes for maximum efficiency.
- Research, negotiate and maintain contracts with logistics companies.
- Communicate on logistic method selection, packaging specifications, etc.
- Standardize packaging specifications.
- Perform Kaizen and cost savings activities with group companies.
- Manage all transportation (air, rail, truck, etc.) including importing/exporting and customs.
- Coordinate, manage and standardize logistics methods to reduce overhead costs.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred.
- One plus year of logistics experience in the automotive industry.
- Familiarity with NAFTA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.