Bowling Green, OH 43402
- Update, modify, and continuously improve existing laser processing systems.
- Train Technicians and Maintenance Personnel on how to properly operate and troubleshoot the laser processing processes.
- Implement an effective work structure in the laser processing area.
- Plan, coordinate, follow up and implement APQP (Advance Product Quality Planning) activities for assigned programs.
- Provide customer interface for assigned programs.
- Provide Program Engineering support for duration of program.
- Generate and implement Continuous Improvement projects.
- Certified Electrical Technologist and/or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge and training in laser processing and equipment.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on technical experience.