- Research and review Building codes.
- Field measure existing conditions at project site.
- Assist senior staff on larger projects.
- Assist in leading support staff.
- Coordinate assigned jobs and collaborate with other disciplines.
- Maintain the project schedule.
- Initiate internal plan reviews/comments, owner/client design approvals, and coordinate municipal permit process and other approvals.
- Coordinate design and construction changes and approvals throughout the project.
- MLA, BLA or BSLA required.
- Five to seven years of experience in a professional office.
- Excellent 3D and 2D design skills with proven proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino and SketchUp. Proficiency in Revit also desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, including graphic proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Ability to creatively problem solve and deliver clear concepts to colleagues and project managers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced creative environment with tight deadlines.
- Collaborative and team-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work discipline with exceptional self-management skills.
- Responsible, hard-working, and self-motivated.
- A strong desire to learn and become proficient in all aspects of landscape architecture.