New Albany, OH
- Determines the physical and chemical properties of compounds using quantitative and qualitative analyses in physical, organic, or inorganic chemistry.
- Performs a variety of chemical tests and is knowledgeable with instrumental techniques.
- Prepares materials for laboratory examination. May require a bachelor' s degree in area of specialty.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within laboratories.
- Associate’ s Degree in Chemistry, Industrial Hygiene or equivalent education and experience.
- 0-3 years of experience working in laboratories or in a related area.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.