Recognized as fully competent to perform any and all tasks required on an independent basis. Responsible for full testing procedures regardless of test or unit. Reports end results. Contributes modification ideas.
- Plan, set up, instrument, and operate products and test facilities with a minimum of instructions.
- May collaborate with project engineer in most effective way to achieve results.
- Trouble shoot designs or models and contribute modifications.
- Responsible for end results and meeting time schedules.
- Will be responsible for setting up test and tear down.
POSITION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Setup of test and instrumentation include, 120v 1-phase 60 Hz
- 208/480 3-phase 60Hz and 50Hz.
- Instrumentation and low voltage wiring.
- General mechanical skills of sheet metal and power electronic assembly.
- Must have good working knowledge and skills in testing related to temperature and electrical property measurements.
- Broad knowledge of techniques and proficient in all testing skills
- Full competence in handling any testing assignment
- Excellent planning, organizing, documenting, and communication skills
- Electrical safety training