Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) serves the recruiting needs for a wide range of clients, from Fortune 100 companies to small regional firms. Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is committed to filling our clients’ needs locally and nationally.
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) has a long history of continued growth and success in the market place. With future plans to expand to other areas of the country, this opportunity will offer significant growth potential.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent computer and internet skills.
• Ability to work well with individuals in a team environment.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, negotiation and closing skills.
• Exhibit strong drive for results and success.
• Convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations.
• Persist despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
• Must be self-motivating and self-directing.
• Demonstrate strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and trust.
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.