- Successful candidate will manage large projects with responsibilities including equipment relocation and project planning.
- Optimize process flow of existing equipment and lead the process of moving/acquiring new equipment.
- Coordinate projects between corporate and manufacturing facilities.
- Direct and manage vendors and contractors on major projects.
- Lead Continuous improvement projects.
- Industrial Engineer will lead safety enhancements for equipment.
- Candidate will help lead efficiency in the manufacturing setting.
- 2 or more years of experience in industrial design for warehousing and manufacturing.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering.
- Manufacturing environment experience (automotive preferred).