Industrial Electrician Maintenance Technician
New Albany, OH
- Install and repair electrical systems, electric apparatus and components on industrial process machinery and equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctioning equipment such as transformers, motors, rectifiers, instrumentation, wiring, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
- Replace faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches and motors and positions sensing devices.
- Bend conduit; install new wiring for sensors, valves, actuators, and other electrical devices used for machine and process control.
- Troubleshoot machine controls utilizing a PLC, servo, stepper, and basic relay logic controls. Troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment using a systematic diagnostic approach.
- Test all repairs and installations for correct functionality and proper performance. Record all work completed in the company asset tracking software, communicating issues, parts used and need to restock components to Maintenance Supervisor.
- Repair and maintain mechanical pneumatic and hydraulic components on production machines such as metal fabricating stamping machines, material handling system, automated assembly machines, degreasing equipment, anodizing lines, and conveyor systems.
- Repair/replace damaged air, chemical, water and hydraulic pipes on machine and measures, cuts, threads and installs new pipe.
- Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems, replace as needed. Aligns and adjust components on machines to improve or correct machine functionality and part quality.
- Sets up and operates metalworking tools such as lathe, drill press or grinder to make or repair parts.
- Requires extensive knowledge of Maintenance facilities/equipment practices and procedures.