IT Software Test Engineer
- Testing production software of high complexity to ensure quality through the use of automated and manual system tests.
- Leading development, modification and evaluation of automated and manual software test plans used to test and optimize software on multiple projects.
- Running quality assurance programs to test, identify, reproduce and report defects in software.
- Documenting and working with development team to resolve basic problems.
- Reporting progress on testing and problem resolution to management and project management.
- Ensuring effective communication with managers, analysts, test engineers, test leads, and team leads to build alignment between cross-functional groups.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5-8 years’ experience in performing software quality assurance.
- General experience with some of the following technologies: Windows, Linux/UNIX server platforms.
- Relational databases (e.G. Oracle, MS SQL, etc.).
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) applications.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.