I & C Designer
- Work independently or as part of team to design and implement control systems.
- Has experience producing P&ID and other control schematic drawings.
- Able to receive direction from engineers and implement design concepts in documents.
- Performs on-site field verification of existing systems.
- Interfaces with CAD lead to prepare complete construction drawings.
- Coordinates with other disciplines throughout design phase of projects.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Knowledge of new and/or existing industrial, and high-tech manufacturing facilities.
- Semiconductor experience highly desired.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code requirements.
- Computer skills with MS Windows XP, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD required, experience modeling in BIM/3D software highly desired.
- Effective communication and impromptu problem solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a cost-effective and timely basis.
- Understanding and skill in assessing a customer's requirements/needs in the field.
- Experience in generating control panel layout/detail drawings.