Human Resources Leader
Bowling Green, OH
- Direct and provide leadership to all HR and Safety disciplines.
- Manage and coordinate required legal and regulatory compliance requirements for the Company.
- Provide direction and support for organizational change and career development.
- Manage departmental budget and business planning (BP) activities.
- Oversee payroll, training and development, unemployment compensation, leave management, travel, compensation and benefits, policy, budgeting and business planning activities for the department.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum B.S. Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5+) years Generalist experience in Human Resources, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws and statues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities along with leadership, organization, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate across all levels of the Company.